Prague Twin

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Possible Pause

This is my busy season. By Tuesday I'll be on my way to Frankfurt for a very large trade faire which is the most important event for our company. I won't be back until the 16th of Feburary, and unless some unforseen opportunity arises, I'll be cut of from the internet, and blogging, for the duration.

In the meantime, perhaps those of you who commented on the last post could read the following two pieces and consider this blog post an open thread until I return (and beyond if you want!).

First is a very good short history of the CIA engineered coup in Iran. Read it.

Then, Chalmers Johnson has a preview of his new book up at Tom Dispatch. I'm not saying I agree with everything he says, but it certainly is thought provoking, and hopfully discussion provoking as well.

Enjoy, and wish me luck at the show!

5 Comments:

  • Are you taking the ICE? That is a great trip, but it takes a long time and the trip isn't so pretty until about Fulda. By then you are practically in Frankfurt, so I suppose not.

    By Blogger Publia, at 9:02 PM  

  • Oh yes, good luck at the show and remember it's only 58 minutes to Cologne, which I think is a great town to visit.

    By Blogger Publia, at 9:12 PM  

  • Thanks Publia,

    No, I won't have any time for sightseeing. I'll be going strait from Prague to Frankfurt and back with barely time for a few beers on the side.

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 11:11 PM  

  • Have a fun trip PT, though I can't recall a fun trade show.

    By Blogger Cartledge, at 11:53 PM  

  • I am sorry to hear you will be working all the time and no extra time for sightseeing. I thought only in America did we work that hard.

    By Blogger Publia, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home