Prague Twin

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Insane Conservatives (The Final Chapter)

Hopefully this will be the final chapter in the ongoing saga. (Part 1, Part 2)

I seem to have finally got the last word in. So in the interests in full disclosure, here are the last three communications...


Nathan,

I've tried time and time again to find the information that you claim you have given me. I will suspend disbelief one last time and assume that I have failed to find it, but as far as I can tell, my answer[sic] has never been answered. If it has, I respectfully request that you direct me to the place where you have answered my question and provided the source document that backs up Paul's claim.

Here, you can see our email exchange. It looks quite strange: almost as if I've left something out. If I have, please direct me to the missing information. If you cannot, I can only assume that you suffer from delusions.

http://praguetwin.blogspot.com/2007/04/insane-conservatives-part-2.html

Still waiting for the source document,

Michael

p.s. read the comments.

********

Michael, once again. I didn’t write the article which is a fact you seem to ignore. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of every page.

The missing information is you are trying to hold me accountable for a claim I didn’t make.

When you don’t tell your audience this it is the blind leading the blind. I am sure your readers will be quite disappointed to find out you have misled them. Actually, probably not.

The truth is you made a claim that you didn’t keep. You said I wrote an article and as soon as I backed up my claims you would apologize. I wrote back and said I didn’t write the article you needed to ask the author. So, I’m still waiting on your apology.

You trying to hold me accountable for another work is ridiculous. Do you support everything written on every liberal blog?

It is sad that you don’t have better logic.

Nathan

********

Nathan,

I'm well aware that you didn't write the article. I've never said that you did. I've only requested that you, as the editor, help me source a claim made on your website. Your disclaimer only shows that you are irresponsible. As I've stated many times, Paul's email does not appear on the website. I've asked you to put me in touch with him, which you have not.

You have repeatedly stated in your emails that I have been given the information which I have requested. This, of course, is completely untrue. You have not given me the information I've requested, nor has Paul, nor has anyone else.

I most certainly don't support everything written on liberal blogs. I only support and back up what is written on mine.

You should try it some time.

As to the practice of logic, it is you who suffers. If A then B. If I get the information I request, then I will post an apology.

If no A, then no B.

That is where we stand.

Regards,

Michael

********


Yep, that is where we stand. No more responses from Nathan. I'd say game, set, match, except my email seems to have contracted some sort of dysfunction.

I'm sure it is unrelated.

4 Comments:

  • Michael, you spent much more time trying to explain your request than I would have. Frankly, I would have lost patience long ago. Maybe you need to get out more. By the way, I found your emails following a continuous thread with your requests being both clear and logical. I think Nathan and the ever elusive "Paul" simply can't back up their claims. Personally, I find the whole white supremist/ KKK movement ignorant, depressing and generally tiresome. And I definitely rank this political lynching trash right up there with these groups. I want to thank you for putting in the time and effort trying to make them accountable. As long as we keep challenging their hate mongering propaganda with logic and facts, justice and equality win.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 AM  

  • I think that someone's faking your email headers, but I must admit that I've been remiss in looking into your problem.

    Time to head over to gmail and take a look at that message again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

  • This seems to be a common online arguing tactic: large amounts of circular logic combined with regular doses of condescending and patronizing.

    You tried, but there's no getting through to people like that.

    Who Hijacked Our Country

    By Blogger Tom Harper, at 5:42 AM  

  • Rocky,

    Thanks for noticing. It is hard not to stoop to their level sometimes.

    Kvatch,

    Thanks in advance.

    Tom,

    I know. It is easy to do. Ignore what you want, harp (no pun intended) on what you don't like.

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home