Prague Twin

Friday, October 26, 2007

School Time

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick note to let you all know I'm buried in school right now. In fact, I've just spent the last couple of days out of Prague on an educational trip, and I haven't even had time to check my email. It is one AM and I have classes tomorrow at 8:30.

I wanted to thank everyone for commenting on the post below, and I promise I will get back to those thoughtful contributions, but I really just don't know when yet... probably Sunday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Have a good time and I think most of us will wait for you to catch up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

  • I understand being busy. Wake up. Things to do around home. Go to work. Get home, things to do. Working on buying a different house. Did I eat? Go to bed.Wake up. Things to do around home. Check some blog sites. Did I eat?

    I hope you enjoyed the trip and good luck with school.

    God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

    By Blogger David Schantz, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home