Prague Twin

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Angry Rant

The other day I received an email from a dear friend of mine. The level of anger and frustration struck me as something a bit alien from my removed vantage. With his permission, I am publising a part of that email here...

Snow...that's a joke. What has he really stood out against? Dubai? Bush not being true to "conservatism" whatever the hell that means anymore? Big deal. Bunch of smoke. Everybody at Fox is a suckup to the corps paying for the infotainment. And don't even get me started on CNN. I tell ya, the "left" and "moderate" is worse than the "right." Fuckin weak pricks. I HATE the media. It's amazing how much more tolerant and positive you are than I am. And a press guy was last in his position during Ford admin btw.

Fuck it all. the headline today is Kennedy's car accident. WHO CARES!!! I'm so sick of the media telling all the lemings what is important. The very lastest outrage for me is Bush's quote last week of "The media is important to democracy." What a fucking spin pig! The media does not support democracy anymore. Even the "liberal" and "progressive" am stations are garbage. I call them now, and say my piece, and they fucking suck, ignore the comment and continue with their own spin. So they rail on Bush over Iraq. Big deal. They still get paid by the same sponsors, they are all owned now by a handful of corps, and they still blame al Qaida for terrorism! Terrorism is a fabrication of American foreign policy. From the creation of Isreal to the future of Iran and Syria, It's all us. We sponsor it, we encourage it, and we commit it. al Qaida is nothin but a CIA backed media smokescreen. Fucking pigs.

Then there little news briefs are the same fear mongering Fox news gets on about...ya know, car accident, personified weather that will kill you, mosquito and bird diseases, rape, murder, etc. And the Dems are no better. Bunch of fucking paid off hypocrits. And wussies too. Dude, anyway, I gotta quit this tirade. I would never make it as a blogger. I overheat at one comment.


Thoughts anyone?

4 Comments:

  • Americans don't want news. We want diversion. The media is just giving us what we want. Like the good whore that it is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

  • In my observations abi is right. If americans wanted real news the networks would deliver real news; because that is where the money would be.
    The money is obviously in infotainment and diversion.

    By Blogger Cartledge, at 10:29 PM  

  • They want their news short..the day is long and filled with important things..the news isn't important to basic americans..unless its about the price of gas.Only if it affects their wallet does america want to hear about it. This is afterall, a self-absorbed society for the most part.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:04 AM  

  • Excellent rant. My sentiments exactly.

    By Blogger Tom Harper, at 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home