Prague Twin

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

An Aside

I'm reading the Iraq Study Group Report in it's entirety, taking notes along the way, but it is long, so I'm going to avoid blogging and corrupting my opinions on it with others until I finish.

So until then, I leave you with a headline that really made me laugh (and a story that is shocking for this little country). Enjoy!

Male nurse murdered eight, not seven patients, his lawyer says

Don't you wish you had a lawyer with those kind of skills?

2 Comments:

  • Our local hospital keeps killing people off but they call it accidents.

    God Bless America, God Save The Republic

    By Blogger David Schantz, at 6:45 PM  

  • I guess a murder rap would cause too much liability.

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home