Prague Twin

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update

I had to get rid of one link, but I picked up three new ones. Please give them a look if you have the time.

First is the Disillusioned kid. He (I'm assuming he is a he) is a peace/liberty activist from the U.K. I've been checking up on his site for quite some time now, and finally got around to linking him.

Second is Craig Murray, the former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan who was forced out presumably because he highlighted the torture that was going on there. I guess the west has no plans to invade Uzbekistan otherwise he would have been given a raise or a promotion. He should probably be in my "Experts, pundits, and Hounds" section since he is most certainly the latter, but he responded to a comment I left there in a matter of hours so I'm feeling a fellowship. Also, he helped me (and the world at large) work out the British/Iranian dispute. If you don't know of him, you should.

Third is The Impolitic written by Libby Spencer. She just seems cool. Also, I have a great respect for anyone who is doing this for as long as she has and not for profit. Blog on Libby! You rock!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home